[SR-Users] Domain Name changes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:22:09 CEST 2020

Hello,

instead of using alias global parameters to specify local domains for
Kamailio, you can use domain module and store the list of domains in
database table. Then you can change the values in the database and
trigger a rpc reload domain command. Likely you have to also set
modparam register_myself to 1 for domain module.