[SR-Users] Kamailio v5.4.0 RPM Availability

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:20:31 CEST 2020

Thanks Sergey! For better visibility I already prepared a news article
on kamailio.org:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/w/2020/08/kamailio-rpm-repositories/

One short question - at:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/rpms#kamailio_54x_latest_stable

The dnf command is for CentOS 8? It is listed CentOS 7, but RedHat is 8,
and CentOS 7 is also listed for yum command.