[SR-Users] Kamailio v5.4.0 RPM Availability

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:45:19 CEST 2020

I updated the page, can you check the commands to install and activate
the repos for 5.3 and 5.2 releases? I just set them using version
numbers, but I am not sure they are correct.

The signatures ensure integrity, good to know the packages are signed.
Some people prefer https for privacy, I wanted to know if there could be
any potential issues by using https.