[SR-Users] Call in Progress Recovery in Redundancy

amitsharma at coraltele.com amitsharma at coraltele.com
Tue Aug 11 07:43:07 CEST 2020

Hello Danial,

Thanks once again for your reply and sorry for late reply from my side.

>From below point No. 2, I just want to understand that "Is Kamailio process
DTMF or not".

Now we are working on a modal where Kamailio will be used as Proxy and
Freeswitch as Media server. I am able to route calls from Kamailio to
Freeswitch but my next requirement is that how to route call from Kamailio
to Freeswitch only when call is getting answered in Kamailio. Now what is
happening all the invite routing directly from Kamailio to Freeswitch.

What I have done is attached in mail. I have added *# Freeswitch routing
blocks* in Kamailio.cfg.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Amit Sharma