[SR-Users] dns_naptr_ignore_rfc default value

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:50:34 CEST 2020

I have not developed that feature, but many options are not following
the recommendations from RFCs with their default values, but more what
was the common practice/best supported at that time (e.g., auto-switch
protocol to tcp/tls on mtu size).

The DNS NAPTR is also turned off by default, which should be on, based
on RFC, iirc, but that adds extra DNS query and slows down everything as
most of services I saw so far do no relay on NAPTR.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla