[SR-Users] CallerID - multiple ISP Prefix

Ilie Soltanici iliusha.md at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:39:32 CEST 2020

Indeed, calling this function from a branch_route works fine.

The only thing i noticed is the following messages in the log file:

*uac [replace.c:396]: replace_uri(): Already called uac_replace for this
dialoguac [replace.c:405]: replace_uri(): Deleted <_uac_tonew> var in
dialoguac [replace.c:396]: replace_uri(): Already called uac_replace for
this dialoguac [replace.c:405]: replace_uri(): Deleted <_uac_funew> var in
dialog*

As they are with INFO LogLevel - I'm just ignoring it for now.
Thank you Sergiu/Alex