[SR-Users] CallerID - multiple ISP Prefix

Ilie Soltanici iliusha.md at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:38:08 CEST 2020

Hello,

We are using a few carries where we are sending calls to, each of them is
using a special prefix in the From header in order to manage the callerid.
Some of them are not recognizing headers like P-Asserted-Identity or
Remote-Party-ID, so for them we have to replace the From header with the
corresponding prefix. The way we do - it's by using the uac_replace_from
function, which works fine.
The problem is when we are sending the same call to the failover trunk, and
that trunk is using a different prefix. We have to call again the
uac_replace_from function which is appending the new prefix to the existing
one, something like:

From: <sip:12345 at domain.localsip:+12345 at domain.local>;tag=as404cb50c

I was trying to use uac_restore_from() function and call again
uac_replace_from, but the result is the same.

Is there any way to call the uac_restore_from function twice for the same
call?
Thank you.