[SR-Users] Info: 2 Kamailio presentations soon live at ClueCon - 1:30pm CST (20:30 Berlin)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:48:58 CEST 2020

Some updates on how the event is organized: the sessions can be watched
lived only on youtube (link to be provided also at
https://cluecon.cantina.video/#/home under the Broadcast room or just
got to FreeSwitch youtube channel) and for questions and live
interaction with the speaker you have to join the BroadcastCafe video
conference room (also listed at https://cluecon.cantina.video/#/home)
after each presentation ends.