[SR-Users] Audio on Calls Stopping After 15 Minutes

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:54:06 CEST 2020

900 seconds is the most common call session renegotiation period, that's
when a re-INVITE is sent from one party to the other, which similar to the
original INVITE has SDP information in it. If there's something wrong with
the re-INVITE, the call may go silent one/both ways either drop, it depends.

General recommendation would be to check SIP traffic at the 15 min mark and
analyze the re-INVITE, see if there's anything wrong with it.

Cheers,