[SR-Users] kamailio and rtpengine_manage() / rtpengine_delete()

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:40:51 CEST 2020

 Hi list,

I use rtpengine 7.2.1 branch with kamailio 5.2.x and 5.3.x in
different setups.
Due to some issues with my 5.2.x config I saw the "Total timed-out sessions
via TIMEOUT" grow but  "Total regular terminated sessions never"  goes up
from 0.
That was an indicator for an non-existing rtpengine_manage() or
rtpengine_delete() at the end of dialogs. Okay.

Now I want to observe that a bit more.
I use parallel forking to webrtc clients, that i guess will be the "more
Offers" than Answers.
Any hints on what numbers are important?

rtpengine-ctl -ip 127.0.0.1:4444 list totals

Total statistics (does not include current running sessions):

 Uptime of rtpengine                             :27726 seconds
 Total managed sessions                          :3435
 Total rejected sessions                         :0
 Total timed-out sessions via TIMEOUT            :0
 Total timed-out sessions via SILENT_TIMEOUT     :0
 Total timed-out sessions via FINAL_TIMEOUT      :0
 Total timed-out sessions via OFFER_TIMEOUT      :0
 Total regular terminated sessions               :3435
 Total forced terminated sessions                :0
 Total relayed packets                           :69127802
 Total relayed packet errors                     :5063
 Total number of streams with no relayed packets :128
 Total number of 1-way streams                   :8
 Average call duration                           :233.321876

Graphite interval statistics (last reported values to graphite):
 Total calls duration                            :0.000000

 Min managed sessions                            :0
 Max managed sessions                            :0
 Min/Max/Avg offer processing delay
 :0.000000/0.000000/0.000000 sec
 Min/Max/Avg answer processing delay
:0.000000/0.000000/0.000000 sec
 Min/Max/Avg delete processing delay
:0.000000/0.000000/0.000000 sec
 Min/Max/Avg offer requests per second           :0/0/0 per sec
 Min/Max/Avg answer requests per second          :0/0/0 per sec
 Min/Max/Avg delete requests per second          :0/0/0 per sec

Control statistics:

                Proxy |      Offer |     Answer |     Delete |       Ping |
      List |      Query |   StartRec |    StopRec |     Errors |    BlkDTMF
|  UnblkDTMF
            127.0.0.1 |       3896 |       3757 |       3499 |          0 |
         0 |          0 |          0 |          0 |          0 |          0
|          0

Kind Regards
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen