[SR-Users] Setting up MSFT Teams SBC <> SIP trunk but forwarding ACK and CANCEL messages

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:13:41 CEST 2020

Hi,

use siptrace to see what Kamailio sees on the tls side or use the message
buffer pv $mb

Like this (please check Syntax at your own, copy pasted that with my
smartphone so no guarantees)

It shows the raw message (unencrypted) before tls module it handles or
after its decrypted AFAIK.

event_route[network:msg] {
                        if (is_incoming()) {
             xlog("L_INFO", "Received message '$mb' \n");
                                        } else {

xlog("L_INFO", "Sending message '$mb' \n");
}
}

Kind regards
Karsten Horsmann