[SR-Users] Next online devel meeting - Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 14:00UTC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:52:07 CEST 2020

Hello,

quick reminder: online devel meeting today at 14:00 UTC (15:00 London;
16:00 Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Rome, ...; 10:00 New York), to be done on a
self hosted Matrix chat room:

  * https://riot.kamailio.dev/#/room/#kamailio:matrix.kamailio.dev

It is federated, so if you have a matrix account on another server, you
can join. Otherwise, it should be possible to join using a modern web
browser as a guest.

More details at:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2020a