[SR-Users] how to use get my domain name in VIA header (INVITE) instead of IP address.

Yuriy Nasida ynasida at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:51:40 CEST 2020

Well. We switched back to 'lets encrypt' certificate and MS started
responding. Finally :)
It's so mystical how MS check certificates by the way.
Inboiund TLS session was set up fine and there were no errors in tcpdump.
But they unexpectedly terminate the TLS session at the time of receipt of
INVITE.
In the meantime outbound TLS session worked grear.

We will have to think how to change CA list for cert that is not working.

Thanks for your help, guys.