[SR-Users] how to use get my domain name in VIA header (INVITE) instead of IP address.

Yuriy Nasida ynasida at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:07:57 CEST 2020

Comrade :)

Thanks for the advices! I will try them.

And yes, that is for inbound calls to MS teams. We just got outbound calls
working by the way (had to do a lot of kamailio tweaks honestly).
As for inbound calls to MS - I just looking at their docs
(picute attached). Looks like MS expect domain name in VIA.
I have all other sip headers like they want, but MS still ignore our
INVITEs. That is why I think how to change VIA.

If you have example of INVITE to MS teams that is working - that can help a
lot.

[image: image_2020-04-24_08-26-25.png]