[SR-Users] Dialog module problem.

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:17:57 CEST 2020

Hi,

The stuck BYE, as you described is not relayed to the other end, could it
be possible that Kamailio is unable to match the RURI of the BYE with the
Contact header of the initial INVITE !
something that has to do with the contact handling in Kamailio script. This
sounds like some NATd contact fix/handling situation.

If you've the pcaps of the good and bad calls, then see if the headers
mismatch !

Regards,
Sammy