[SR-Users] Kamailio with dispatcher and asterisks real time

ospos web osposweb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 01:59:23 CEST 2020

Hi all folks, Hello people, I'm new and I've been reading, so I have
some but not much knowledge.

I must integrate as work, two asterisk to the kamailio, a month ago I
started with the real time guide [1] with only one kamailio, register,
start the call, etc.. I am with the basics and it works.

Now I must put two asterisk and using dispatcher, but although I read
the documentation of the module.. use it and so then configure a list
of file (with the asterisk where to dispatch) and not in the
database..

MY HELP REQUEST QUESTION: How do I use dispatcher in load balancing
mode, but taking in consideration my already working realtime-asterisk
worling setup?

THE PROBLEM: since with what I did it simply sends the call to both
asterisk. i setup only 4 easy steps.. load module, then setup params
(where i set the asterisk lists by file, and not db) and then added a
"ds_select_dst(1, 4);" before the "route(RELAY);" line. please help!

as i know.. the ds_select_dst(1, 4); prepare wicht asterisk will be
choose to use and then when the routing RELAY happends no cares if in
the realtime previously guide are a main asterisk? right?

NOTE: I know it's a big world... but I can't keep reading the kamailio
theory, i must goon forward due i have to lear later once are property
working..

[1]  https://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb