[SR-Users] UE client for IMS

Valentin Christoph Christoph.Valentin at kontron.com
Wed Apr 15 15:31:56 CEST 2020

Hi,

Zoiper, Linphone, and so on

…………are not strictly spoken 3GPP compliant UEs, but IMS should be able to cope with them, if the operator likes that.

Imho, 403  Forbidden – domain not served can be a result of misconfiguration.

To be precise: you asked for normal ims call flow. You did not ask for strict compliancy of each and every header field and body.

Just 2 cent
Christoph