[SR-Users] kamailio integration with MS teams.

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:23:07 CEST 2020

Well... most likely you didn't fix it, at least not properly. There's no
such requirement to have a single RR in the 200 OK, especially only the one
from the sender's original invite.
By this logic, Kamailio can't insert it's own RR to keep itself in the
call's path. I can assure you that's not the case in reality.