[SR-Users] Using dispatcher module : Modifying message before dispatching with send_udp()

Luis Rojas G. luis.rojas at sixbell.com
Mon Apr 13 18:02:41 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am using the dispatcher module, Kamailio version 5.3.3. The point is,
I am using send_udp() to forward the message, because I don't want
Kamailio to add headers Via nor Record-Route. I am just dispatching the
Invite message, and the rest of communication to be made just between
the endpoints, not through Kamailio.

However,  I need to add before a custom header, using append_hf().  It
seems, send_udp() really changes nothing at all in the message, not even
something added by the script with append_hf(). It works if I use
forward(), but not if I use send_udp().

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Best regards,

--