[SR-Users] Callee BYE routing issue

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Mon Apr 13 15:28:19 CEST 2020

The space is just a result of me sanitizing the example.

The issue here is most certainly the way the B2BUA is handling the contact alias sent by kamailio. I will have to come up with another plan.

Thanks for the input!

-dan

On 4/12/20, 12:51 AM, "sr-users on behalf of Alex Balashov" <sr-users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org on behalf of abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:

    That could jam the SIP parser and cause the message to be dropped, definitely.

    —
    Sent from my iPad