[SR-Users] Using Stir/Shaken with Kamailio

Alexandru Tripon alexandru.tripon at itsyscom.com
Mon Apr 13 15:17:46 CEST 2020

Hi,

After I watched the talk about Stir/Shaken(https://vimeo.com/396940577), I
wanted to try the module(secsipid), but I couldn't make it work.
I built the Kamailio from source using the following steps:
https://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/devel/kamailio-install-guide-git/ .
And then built the secsipid following the instruction found here:
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/secsipid.html#idm90 .
But when I start the Kamailio with the module loaded I get the following
error:
`
kamailio: ERROR: <core> [core/sr_module.c:325]: version_control(): no
version info in module </usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules/secsipid.so>:
/usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules/secsipid.so: undefined symbol:
module_version
`
How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance,