[SR-Users] Kamailio - 5.3.3 Error : 403 domain not served

Pavithra M pavimohan3096 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:00:54 CEST 2020

Hi ,

I have configured kamailio as an IMS server as VM based .

PCSCF - 10.x.x.179
ICSCF - 10.x.x.79
SCSCF - 10.x.x.73
HSS - 10.x.x.75

I am using zoiper client for testing the call flow . The *registration is
happening properly* in my both zoiper clients for hss configured users
(alice and bob).
When i am making an *INVITE , *I am getting *403 Forbidden - Domain not
served *error from SCSCF.

The Call Flow for invite is as follows . call from alice at sip.example.com

zoiper1 (UE) -> PCSCF ( INVITE sip:bob at sip.example.com;transport=UDP )
PCSCF -> SCSCF (  INVITE sip:bob at sip.example.com;transport=UDP )
SCSCF -> PCSCF (100 trying)
SCSCF -> ICSCF   ( INVITE sip:bob at sip.example.com;transport=UDP )
ICSCF -> SCSCF (100 trying)
ICSCF -> SCSCF ( INVITE sip:bob at sip.example.com;transport=UDP )
SCSCF -> ICSCF (100 trying)
SCSCF -> ICSCF (*403 Forbidden - Domain not served*)
ICSCF -> SCSCF (Request: ACK sip:bob at sip.example.com | )
ICSCF -> SCSCF ( 403 Forbidden - Domain not served )
SCSCF -> PCSCF ( 403 Forbidden - Domain not served )
PCSCF -> UE ( 403 Forbidden - Domain not served )

Below are the alias configuration i have done in pcscf,icscf,scscf nodes
*PCSCF.CFG*
# IP-Adress for incoming SIP-Traffic, in the following format:

# SIP / UDP
listen=udp:10.x.x.179:4060
# SIP / TCP
listen=tcp:10.x.x.179:4060
# SIP / TCP/TLS
listen=tls:10.x.x.179:4060

# IPSEC / UDP
#!define IPSEC_LISTEN_ADDR "0.0.0.0"
#!define IPSEC_CLIENT_PORT 5062
#!define IPSEC_SERVER_PORT 5063
#alias="sip.example.com:4060"
alias=pcscf.sip.example.com:4060

#!define MY_WS_PORT 80
#!define MY_WSS_PORT 443

#!define PCSCF_URL "sip:pcscf.sip.example.com:4060"

#!define TCP_PROCESSES 8

#!subst "/NETWORKNAME/sip.example.com/"
#!subst "/HOSTNAME/pcscf.sip.example.com/"

*ICSCF.CFG*

# SIP / UDP
listen=udp:10.x.x.79:4070
# SIP / TCP
listen=tcp:10.x.x.79:4070
# SIP / TCP/TLS
listen=tls:10.x.x.79:4071

alias="icscf.sip.example.com:4070"

#!define NETWORKNAME "sip.example.com"
#!define HOSTNAME "icscf.sip.example.com"

*SCSCF.CFG*

# SIP / UDP
listen=udp:10.x.x.73:4080
# SIP / TCP
listen=tcp:10.x.x.73:4080
# SIP / TCP/TLS
listen=tls:10.x.x.73:4081

#!define NETWORKNAME "sip.example.com"
#!define HOSTNAME "scscf.sip.example.com"
#!define URI "sip:scscf.sip.example.com:4080"
alias=scscf.sip.example.com:4080

# ENUM-Server to query:
#!define ENUM_SUFFIX "scscf.sip.example.com."

Kindly let me know where i am missing . Kindly need help in this issue
since the registration is happening successfully and dropping in the INVITE
level.
Kindly help.