[SR-Users] Error in kamailio 5.3.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:04:40 CEST 2020

Hello,

kamailio uses a scripting language in its config, so it may look like C,
but it is not.

So there is some assignment they (who?!?) are doing, you are not getting
what they (who?!?) are doing ... David keeps asking about those config
lines and if we are not getting to see the failed assignments, nobody
can help further.