[SR-Users] Error in kamailio 5.3.3

Pavithra M pavimohan3096 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:16:17 CEST 2020

Hi,
Actually they are c files . Not config files I think .some assignment they
are doing which I am not getting what they are doing that's why I asked
help.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 11:21 PM David Villasmil <
david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> wrote:

> Check those lines in the cfg
>
> On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 17:43, Pavithra M <pavimohan3096 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> This is the error I am facing in pcscf.
>> lval_assign(): assignment failed at pos: (106,30 - 106,48)
>> lval_assign(): assignment failed at pos:(114,31-114,52)
>>
>> What is the exact issue ..why it is failing in scscf ..
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 4:11 PM Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> As I wrote on sr-dev, the error message:
>>>
>>> Error : <core> [core/lvalue.c] : lval_assign():assignment failed at pos
>>>
>>> is not complete. The details of the position (e.g., line number and
>>> column index). It is printed by:
>>>
>>> src/core/lvalue.c
>>> 404:        LM_ERR("assignment failed at pos: (%d,%d-%d,%d)\n",
>>> 405-            rve->fpos.s_line, rve->fpos.s_col,