[SR-Users] Reloading Contacts/Attributes at runtime

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:41:20 CEST 2020

Hi there,

Is there some mechanism to reload Contacts *and *their attributes at
runtime, without a full Kamailio restart?

Known to me tools:
*rpc ul.add* will add a new Contact, but not its attributes
*rpc ul.flush* will flush from memory to DB, not the other way around

Having a combination of registered/permanent Contacts, I can add permanent
ones with *ul.add*, however I couldn't find a way to set its attributes
other than in DB location, which implies the need for a reload.

Thanks in advance.

--Sergiu