[SR-Users] nathelper without usrloc

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Sat Apr 4 18:35:23 CEST 2020

I pulled master branch and tested with contact_match=1 and it resolved the issue. I am using path with loose_route as well, but seems to be an issue with the endpoint not honoring path. I’m going to do further testing later today to make sure it doesn't have negative impact on invite keepalives, but looks good so far.

Thanks for your commits, they are much appreciated! Thanks to all others that offered input as well!