[SR-Users] tcp_accept_haproxy questions

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Sep 30 17:12:41 CEST 2019

Hello Grant,

Activating it should not affect UDP transport – in fact these different protocols are done from individual Kamailio process (children).

About the WebSockets Question – it should work but I am not aware that this was tested so far. Give it a try and please report back to the list. 😊

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services