[SR-Users] Relay Request

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sun Sep 29 21:13:27 CEST 2019

Hello Maryam,

generally speaking you can forward any incoming SIP request in Kamailio to an arbitrary location.

This is usually done with the t_relay() function. It will route the request according the destination URI or request URI, you can also specify the destination directly in the t_relay(..) call.

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_relay

Cheers,

Henning