[SR-Users] Problem restoring To and From (uac_replace)

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:02:45 CEST 2019

Greetings,

I'm getting some errors with the auto restore of From and To from UAC
Module. After the restore, the URI has lots garbage and it's not like the
original.

I think the problem lies on the way the client sends the Route Header to
me, but i'm not sure.

When Kamailio sends the INVITE Record-Route are like this :
Record-Route: <sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;................>
Record-Route: <sip:aaa.bbb.aaa.bbb;................>

However, when my client sends a BYE to finish the call, the Route are on
this mode :

Route:
<sip:aaa.bbb.aaa.bbb;................>,<sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;................>

The module's documentation says this :

"One uses the rr module and appends to the Record-Route header a parameter
containing some strings from which the original and new URI can be
computed. The problem with this mode is that it relies on the fact the
parties will send the Route exactly as it was received. In case there is a
change, the resulting URIs will not be correct."

Can this change by the client be the cause of this issue? Is there anything
i can do to avoid this?

Best Regards,

Duarte Rocha