[SR-Users] qm_find_free() Free fragment not found, called from xcap_server, no more pkg

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 08:32:10 CEST 2019

Hello,

first, I would recommend to upgrade to the latest version in v5.1.x
series, the 5.1.0 was the first there and there were many issues fixed
in the 5.1 branch that will ensure smoother run in long term.

The issue reported is likely related to fragmentation, try to set global
parameter:

mem_join=1

As the instance needs to deal with large chunks for xcap documents, I
would also suggest to increase a bit the pool of pkg memory via -M
command line parameter -- I see that now is 8MB, make it 12 or 16.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany -- https://asipto.com/u/kat