[SR-Users] core dump if silo table > ~5000 records

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:35:31 CEST 2019

Hello guys,

i've got a kamailo:

version: kamailio 5.0.0 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, USE_SCTP, TLS_HOOKS, DISABLE_NAGLE,
USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC,
TLSF_MALLOC, DBG_SR_MEMORY, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT,
USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST,
HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: unknown
compiled on 19:50:58 Mar 28 2017 with gcc 4.9.2

which was core dumping every 20 seconds and we had no idea why.
We emptied out the silo table, which had:

mysql> select count(*) from silobackup;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|     5240 |
+----------+

records.
Once we truncated it, kamailio started working again.

Is there a limit to how many records msilo can handle?

I will look into the data in the table, but in case there's a limit, i'd
like to know.

core available on request.

Thanks

Regards,