[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS setup - user online - unable to call

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 09:31:53 CEST 2019

Hello,

I am not sure if any developer of FHoSS is on this mailing list to
provide more details, if not, then you may eventually try to look at the
FHoSS code to see if you can figure out the database structure. Kamailio
project doesn't have do any anything directly with that application to
provide specific documentation.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany -- https://asipto.com/u/kat