[SR-Users] Share variable into reply route.

Zhan Bazarov chiefkeeft at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:43:27 CEST 2019

Hello,

we ran into a trouble with sharing variable into reply route...

We are going to match asterisk's uniqueid with rtpengine records like this:

route[from_asterisk]{
$var(UniqueId)=$hdr(X-UniqueId);
$var(rtp_flags) = $var(rtp_flags) + "
label={uid:$var(UniqueId),stream:outgoing} record-call=on";

 rtpengine_manage($var(rtp_flags));
}

reply_route[from_pstn]{
 rtpengine_manage("replace-origin replace-session-connection ICE=remove
RTP/AVP rtcp-mux-demux label={uid:$var(UniqueId),stream:outgoing");
}
and it doesn't work... The one possible way what we found its using $shv
instead of $var... But its unsecure way, cuz it may confus our bussines
logic...

Do you have any idea how to implement this?
Many thanks!