[SR-Users] LCR lcr_id short or int?

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Sep 9 21:46:56 CEST 2019

Hello Grant,

regarding the database you should be able to increase the lcr_id column
in your installation.

You might run into some limitations of the module if you increase the it
too much, for example the module supports out of the box only 128
gateways. This can be increased with a config parameter.

Keep in mind that the lcr module will loop e.g. for a DB reload over all
lcr_id values. So in case you need to have large values or large gaps
between the individual values you might want to look into another solution.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services