[SR-Users] How to detect miss call and accomplished call

Anuran Barman anuranbarman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 03:06:55 CEST 2019

Yes i was following that path only. So i have noticed that if A calls B and
cancels it while ringing Kamailio logs it as misscall. The log says its 486
status code with Reason being "Request Cancellation". So in the
request_route I am hooking to CANCEL method but I am not able to get the
status code. From the cookbook i saw there is a variable named "status" but
it does not give what I need as it seems from the documentation. How can
get the status of the CANCEL method?

Or how can i get the Reason of CANCEL method. As its a String and never
gonna change I can do string comparison with this but cookbook does not say
anything about getting the Reason. Is it possible to get the reason?