[SR-Users] kamailio - failover setup

Ilie Soltanici iliusha.md at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:03:08 CET 2019

Well... For Kamailio, at the moment ProxySQL is mainly used for routing and
statistic. For Asterisk, we also use a little caching. For other services,
ProxySQL is also used as a "Gateway", because our DB Servers are working in
a separate Network. Before we were using db_cluster module from Kamailio,
it works fine, but because anyway was implemented ProxySQL for other
Services, was decided to move Kamailio through it too.

În mie., 30 oct. 2019 la 07:44, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
a scris: