[SR-Users] setbflag and isbflagset usage.

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:59:13 CET 2019

Hello!

I'm using branch flags but not sure if the behavior is correct.

There is a logic in branch route that decides if branch flag must be set
and does it with this command: *setbflag(FLB_FLAG, $T_branch_idx)*. Then
I'm checking if the flag is set with *if* statement later in the
configuration file for requests and in onreply route for replies: *if
(isbflagset(FLB_FLAG, $T_branch_idx))*.

The thing is that *if* statement always returns true. The only way I can
fix this behavior is to use *resetbflag* at the beginning of branch
route: *resetbflag(FLB_SIPTOPUB,
$T_branch_idx)*.

Thank you!

Regards, Volodya Ivanets.