[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Kamailio as SBC for Microsoft Teams

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Oct 30 08:49:15 CET 2019

Thank you Daniel for the clarification.

Am 30.10.19 um 08:38 schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:

Hello,

On 30.10.19 08:26, Henning Westerholt wrote:

Hello Rhys,

I already replied to you yesterday, maybe it got into Spam on your side. :-)

seems to be another situation: because the initial announcement message was posted to sr-users and sr-dev, the reply from Rhys was also sent to both -- looks like yesterday you responded to his reply to sr-users and today to his reply (from yesterday) to sr-dev (which arrived later due to bounce rules). After all, your yesterday response to him might be in or not in his Spam folder, but the message you responded to this morning is from yesterday.

Quote below:

> thanks. About the presence integration question - according to my research currently the only possibility would be to use the

> existing Skype APIs and then use this (per interop-mode) also in MS Teams.
>
> Microsoft announced the availability of a API to set the presence status also for Teams, this is now scheduled for Q1 2020. There > are other limitations which also needs to be solved from MS and they are also scheduled for Q1 2020.

> Feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in this topics.

Cheers,

Henning