[SR-Users] IMC through HTTP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 09:20:44 CEST 2019

Hello,

the module was developed with sip traffic in mind, so right now the
commands to create rooms or add members to the room are taken from SIP
message body.

There are only a few commands that can be sent via RPC (which can be
jsonrpc over http):

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/imc.html#idm1053822380

I expect to be rather easy to extend the c code to add rpc commands for
the operations you need (create room and add members), so this would be
my suggestion to do. Alternative is for server A to send sip message
with the commands (it may use command line tools like sipp or sipsak).

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany -- https://asipto.com/u/kat