[SR-Users] need different Contact with the UAC modul.

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Oct 17 11:37:42 CEST 2019

Hello Hans-Jürgen,

You are right, current the module only supports one Contact Address in the module parameter. One idea to try – you could catch the REGISTER in “event_route[tm:local-request] { ..}” and try to change the Contact Address here.

Another option, if you want to set it differently for every entry in the database, would be a module extension in the code. I briefly looked into the code, it would a be a really small change e.g. to use the local domain instead of reg_contact_addr.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services