[SR-Users] catching tls errors

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:07:49 CEST 2019

Not sure if it availible for 4.x Version but for 5.x There is a tcp
connection closed event route
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/tcpops.html#tcpops.f.tcp_enable_closed_event
You can try to play around it to get ip that distorbs you.

Probably these will be a lot of attempts during small period of time from
the same ip.