[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.2.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:51:13 CEST 2019

Hello,

the usual note that v5.2.5 is going to be released today. Any commits to
branch 5.2 should be announced on sr-dev mailing list and wait for ack
before actually pushing them to avoid conflicts with the release
process. Once the announcement of the release is out, commits can be
pushed again straight in the branch.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany -- https://asipto.com/u/kat