[SR-Users] Testing kxlibssl prng for tls module

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Wed Oct 9 13:50:24 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

unfortunately I cannot do test at the moment on the platform where I had
the issue.
If I'll be able to replicate the issue on another system, I'll test it
for sure.

Thanks

Cheers,
Marco

--
*Marco Capetta *
VoIP Developer

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2044 <tel:+4313012044>
Email: mcapetta at sipwise.com <mailto:mcapetta at sipwise.com>
Website: www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206