[SR-Users] Error parsing parameter value

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:36:33 CEST 2019

Indeed, it looks like the parser takes 'yellow="twelve"' as a quoted
string, since, if you do yellow="twel ve" it would then output `twel ve`
properly.
Which kind of makes sense, since quotes should be used if one wants a long
string like "hello my name is david".
I'll defer to Daniel here.

Regards,

David Villasmil