[SR-Users] q_malloc crash on Kamailio 5.2.3 with http_async_query function

Michal Škuta michal.skuta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 10:44:19 CEST 2019

Hi Federico,
in our older Kamailio 4.4.x, we are using http_async_query in dialog's
event route (dialog_end) and sending the HTTP request to the same server.
We wanted to add the same feature to our newer server and had this problem.

I am thinking to test the function http_async_query from different parts of
Kamailio config. And I will post the DEBUG log and core dump from these
tests.

Regards,

Michal

pi 4. 10. 2019 o 10:50 Federico Cabiddu <federico.cabiddu at gmail.com>