[SR-Users] Call limit through shared database

Olli Attila attiolli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 14:49:28 CEST 2019

Hello Henning,

Ok I think I was wrong when I assumed the mysql would do the dialog
profile syncing somehow during kamailio reboot but instead the DMQ is
actually doing it like you posted earlier.

I traced with wireshark and noticed that after kam2 rebooted itself
and became responsive again, kam1 node informed the kam2 with the
active dialog profiles via dmq.

Thank you.

--Olli

--
"Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence."