[SR-Users] Call limit through shared database

Giovanni Tommasini - evosip giovanni.tommasini at evosip.cloud
Fri Oct 4 09:48:31 CEST 2019

Hi Olli,

if I have interpreted the question and the situation in which you are
correctly, the way to persist a dialog in DB is to use the db_mode param
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/dialog.html#dialog.p.db_mode
you have 4 possibilities to persist that data in DB

   -

   *0 - NO_DB* - the memory content is not flushed into DB;
   -

   *1 - REALTIME* - any dialog information changes will be reflected into
   the database immediately.
   -

   *2 - DELAYED* - the dialog information changes will be flushed into DB
   periodically, based on a timer routine.
   -

   *3 - SHUTDOWN* - the dialog information will be flushed into DB only at
   shutdown - no runtime updates.

Cheers,

Giovanni

--