[SR-Users] Record-Route management

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 17:41:44 CEST 2019

Greetings,

I have multiple IPs in my Kamailio. In some scenarios, the caller and the
called connect to different IPs and in others, they use the same IP.

Currently i'm running with the RR's module "enable_double_rr" parameter set
so i can have one Record-Route for each IP used on the call.
However, in the scenario that both caller and called have the same IP, i
would like to only have on Record-Route in order to save on the pactet's
size.

Is this possible to have those two scenarios on the same Kamailio ?

Best Regards