[SR-Users] Call limit through shared database

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Oct 1 16:37:33 CEST 2019

Hello Joel,

I did some research yesterday for a customer, and only found open tickets related to the dialog statistics issue (#1692). The module README also stats that the DMQ will synchronize profiles. If there are some issues related to dialog inconsistencies, then they should (preferable) be fixed or properly documented in the module.

To which ticket are you referring to on github?

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services