[SR-Users] Not working : Using $cfg(line) to print line number

mahesh b mahesh.b.2487 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 12:34:44 CET 2019

Hi All,
         Below is the syntax am using to print the line number in kamailio
configuration file.

 xlog("L_WARN","Hi Mahesh at line $cfg(line)\n");

Unfortunately , when i do this looks like kamailio is not starting, Any
help please regarding what am i missing here. I tried Xlogl as well, which
doesnt print the line number by default in my setup.

This is the details i had read to understand config file attributes :

$cfg(key) - Config File Attributes

Attributes related to configuration file.

The key can be:

   - line - return the current line in config
   - name - return the name of current config file
   - file - return the name of current config file
   - route - return the name of routing block

Example:

send_reply("404", "Not found at line $cfg(line)")